Dr. G. Pavan Kumar
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine Specialist
A Compassionate Orthopedic Surgeon and a committed professional who fully adheres to the highest standards when performing surgery. Extensive knowledge of musculoskeletal trauma, deformities, diseases and injuries. Ability to provide patients with outstanding physical and emotional support during diagnosis, treatment and recovery stages. Passionate medical professional with superior verbal and written communication skills and a pleasant bedside manner.
- 2004 -2006: Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Bachupally, Hyderabad.
- 2007- 2013: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Sri Venkateshwara Medical College, Tirupathi.
- Attended 1 Year of Internship at SVMC Tirupathi.
- 2015-2018: DNB Orthopedics at Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai.
- A case series of Infective Spondylodiscitis in Madurai Orthopedic Society.
- C3 Vertebrectomy For C3 Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of C3 Vertebra – A case report published in Madurai Orthopedic Journal.
- Management of Open fractures – Clinical Society Meeting at Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai.
- Management of Femur Diaphyseal Fracture with Bone Loss- Poster presentation at TOSACON 2021.
- An audit on radiological evaluation of suspected Hip Fracture in emergency department – Citizens Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Conducted one and a half year a study on “Surgical and Functional Outcome of Distal Femoral Fractures using Locking Condylar Plating” and presented as thesis work for post graduation.